Our Urology Department of the Bulovka University Hospital was established as the first ever independent urology department in the Czech Republic. We are a department accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic - the granting of accreditation authorizes us to carry out an educational program for additional professional practice and a certified course.
In May 2022, we were granted official status as a Center for Highly Specialized Oncology Care.
The granting of the status recognized the hospital's excellence in this field. The Center's activities thus expanded the operations of the Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC), which has been providing highly specialized care to cancer patients since 2007.
For more information about the Center, visit HERE.
We provide surgical treatment for urinary tract diseases in the whole range:
- Operations for Urolithiasis - Urinary tract stones are performed endoscopically and percutaneously, minimally invasive, without surgical incisions on the body.
- Operations for non-malignant prostate disease - prostatic hyperplasia- are also performed in the vast majority of cases minimally invasively, endoscopically, from access through the urethra.
- Resections on the kidney for cancer are primarily performed laparoscopically; only advanced renal tumors still need to be operated on from a surgical incision in the abdomen.
- We perform radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer (tumor) with good oncological and functional outcome.
- Bladder tumors are treated endoscopically, and for advanced bladder tumors with the need to remove the bladder, we perform surgery with bladder replacement.
- We perform plastic foreskin surgery - Circumcision and other surgeries on the male genitalia.
- At the request of patients we provide vasectomies.
(Surgery - except shock wave shredding, urological surgery in entire range)
Urologické oddělení Budova 3
Praha 8 - Libeň
TAX ID: CZ00064211
Account number: 16231081/0710